[haiku-development] Patches

  • From: Janito Ferreira Filho <jvffprog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Haiku Development <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 13:51:48 +0000

Hi,

I submitted some patches to Trac, however I made a few mistakes =(. Being a
Trac noob, I thought that after posting the ticket the submit form below the
ticket was to change the ticket (if I read correctly it said submit changes),
but it posted a comment =(. On the second ticket, I accidentally submitted it
twice (I thought it would only finalize the ticket after the file was
submitted, so I hit the back button before I submitted it to add something).
The third one, I think I did everything correctly =). Sorry about the
mistakes... =/

The tickets are as follows:

Updated the ext2 superblock structure:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/5704

Minor correction, so the Inode ID bounds check is more restrictive (please
correct me if it's too restrictive):
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/5706
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/5705 (old duplicate)

Did the BFS TODO I said I was going to do on the weekend:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/5707

These are small patches. Feel free to criticize, comment, suggest, give your
opinion, it will be helpful! I'm currently writing the Journal class for ext3,
and I'll post it as soon as I finish it. I've got some errands to do, so I'd
probably only find time to finish it on the weekend or next week. Is it valid
for GSOC even if I post it after the application submission deadline? Or should
I submit it even if it's totally incomplete?

Thank you and sorry again,

Janito