[haiku-development] Re: Paladin crashes when making project

  • From: Stephan Lichtenauer <fbsdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:21:16 +0100

Stephan, Karsten,

Am 25.03.2009 um 17:59 schrieb julun:

Hi,

Stephan Assmus schrieb:
Hi Stephan,
On 2009-03-25 at 15:28:37 [+0100], Stephan Lichtenauer <fbsdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Does somebody have any idea what is going wrong here? Is there additional information I could obtain?
Your best bet would be to look a the Paladin source code. I assume it's available, but I don't know. The Haiku BString implementation has grown "copy on write" capabilities, which the BeOS version didn't have. This is the constructor which is used by Paladin:

It looks like there is an copy & paste error in Paladin, Project.cpp: 466 while iterating over the system include list(464), wrongly accessing the local include list which could be empty.

thanks a lot!

Darkwyrm, maybe that might be interesting for you?

Best regards

Stephan