[haiku-development] Re: Package management: port.recipe missing on haikuporter execution.

  • From: Jessica Hamilton <jessica.l.hamilton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 14:13:45 +1200

On 3 September 2013 13:47, Alexander von Gluck IV <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Seeing an odd issue working on the SDL 2.0.0 recipe.
>
> When I attempt to build the recipe, I get the following message:
> ------ Package Info -------------
> .blah.
> .blah.
> ---------------------------------
> Building ...
> /bin/bash: line 576: /port.recipe: No such file or directory
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/boot/home/haikuporter/HaikuPorter/Port.py", line 742, in build
>   File "/boot/home/haikuporter/HaikuPorter/Port.py", line 1055, in
> _executeBuild
>   .
>   .
>

> doing a clean build via:  haikuporter -c libsdl-2.0.0

I've had that issue using the -c command as well. It's usually sufficient
to re-run it without the -c switch in my experience -- seems like it
doesn't recreate the port.recipe file correctly in that particular case.

Personally, I expected the -c switch to not try to build anything; just
clean up all the work directories.