[haiku-development] Package Manager UI mockups

  • From: Karl vom Dorff <karlvd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 10:19:06 -0500

*"This window also misses the fact that an app may have multiple
categories (at least this is the case on Haikuware)."*

Sorry, this isn't correct. BeBits' has this 'feature'.

I always found it confusing that a single application could be listed in
multiple categories, because when I was browsing through BeBits, you'd see
an application listed over and over, artificially giving the impression
there's more content on the website than there actually is; also
accidentally downloading files that you've already downloaded, and viewing
listings you've already read.

--
Karl vom Dorff
BScH Biology (German Minor)