[haiku-development] Re: Package Management - devel or not to devel?

  • From: miqlas <miqlas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 19:38:01 +0200

Hi Guys!

And what if we make a little bit better?

For example we can make a switch in HaikuDepot (Or in Settings -» Development)
like in Cydia, where the user can select between Basic User role and Developer
User role.
If Basic role selected, then HaikuDepot lists only the non-devel packages, but
if Developer role selected, the system install automagically and always the dev
packages for everything, without any question.
It is ok for you, Guys?

Bye!
Z.

2013.09.03. dátummal, 18:26 időpontban Isak Andersson <contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>