[haiku-development] Re: PPC Port

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 03:01:03 +0200

Hey,

Am 18.08.2010 um 08:43 schrieb pulkomandy:

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 04:45:48PM -0700, Hike Danakian wrote:
the ICU part is failing (missing symbols, probably because it
doesn't exist for PPC). How can I disable this, or somehow fix it?

ICU is a separate Optional Package and for now, there is no build of it
for PowerPC. Andreas did one, so you should ask him to get a copy. I
hope it will be uploaded to haiku-files soon so the build can work out
of the box again for PPC.

From r38258 on it should build if you either revert r38250 (MailSettings data vs. fData change) or wait for a proper fix.

Now that it's bulding again, I still have a number of patches queued, most of which you'll find on Trac. Will try to polish some the weekend, but don't expect too much.

Regards,
Andreas