[haiku-development] Re: Optional Packages for R1A3

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 16:42:00 -0700

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 3:43 PM, Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Since R1/A2, these optional packages have been added to the alpha-* profile.
>        * TimGMSoundFont
>        * WQY-MicroHei
>
> There's many other packages that have been added to the build system.
> Here's the list of all new optional packages that are not in the alpha-*
> profile
>
> AllegroLibs
> ArmyKnife
> Bazaar
> BurnItNow
> CCache
> DevelopmentJava
> Doxygen
> Fastdep
> GPerf
> Groff
> ICU
> Libmng
> Lua
> Man
> Paladin
> Ruby
> SDLLibs
> TagLib
> XiphLibs
> box2d
> fribidi
> lcms
> libMicro
> libart_lgpl
> libmad
> libmikmod
> libmodplug
> libpaper
> physfs
>

> If anyone feels that more should be added, speak up.
>
> --mmadia

Also I have updated the Alpha3 OptionalPackages tracking page and
penciled group3 in to match the current Alpha build profile, plus
Keymap switcher which I assume would be wanted?  Also would ICU be
required as well?
http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/R1/Alpha3/OptionalPackages
Keep in mind that OptionalPackages that aren't included by default
will be installable using installoptionalpackage from the commandline.
-scottmc