[haiku-development] Re: OpenSSL inclusion in image

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 12:27:37 -0700

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 12:13 PM, Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2008/9/14 Pier Luigi Fiorini <pierluigi.fiorini@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Niels Reedijk ha scritto:

>>> The build system is somewhat complex and it probably needs some work
>>> to get it all to fit in with our build system.
>>>

>> Do you mind if I will try ?
>
> I don't, and I doubt anyone else will. Good luck, and of course, feel
> free to ask questions.
>
> You should probably first find out how openssl determines how to
> compile, and basically recreate that with our Jamfiles.
>
> N.

Speaking of OpenSSL I was just working on it, the latest is posted on
ports.haiku-files.org,
basically 0.9.8h works using Ingo's 0.9.8g patch.  Note that 4 of the
tests failed, but for the most part works.
http://ports.haiku-files.org/wiki/dev-libs/openssl/0.9.8h/1?version=3
I've also posted a simple bash script file there to run the included tests.
-scottmc