[haiku-development] Re: Open Source Dooble Web Browser for Haiku

  • From: Sean Collins <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 06:18:05 +0000

Urias McCullough wrote:

Haiku isn't Linux - so that would likely require some porting effort.

Haiku's WebPositive browser uses Webkit already - it just needs some updating.

I checked it out.Looks to be primarily QT based browser. I tried to compile it on QT and there are tons of errors. Effort would surely be better spent on Webpositive for sure.There are already several QT web browsers for Haiku that need fixes to the QT port to make work properly as well as several other programs.

 Sean