[haiku-development] Re: Offer from Atlassian (was: Trac trouble on haiku-web list)

  • From: Rene Gollent <anevilyak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:19:39 -0500

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 12:17 PM, Jorge G. Mare<koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The guy from Atlassian extended the offer to Haiku, and handed us his
> card to Urias. So in case you want to consider alternative to Trac,
> Urias can perhaps follow up on the offer to explore this possibility.

Assuming he's referring to JIRA, my personal opinion would be a
definite "pass", much though the offer is appreciated. We use that one
at work, and I really don't find it particularly well suited for a
software development workflow, though it's fine for more general
project management.

Just my two cents,

Rene