[haiku-development] Re: Notice: Trac account transition complete

  • From: "Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 20:13:32 +0200

Hi Alex,

2008/6/11 Alexandre Deckner <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> A bit late, but just a little word to thank you (and anyone involved in the
> server migration)!
> I just realised how fast Trac works now :-) It's a pleasure to use!!

Though I'd like to take credit for that, the move has not yet
happened. Trac is currently still hosted by our previous hosting
provider. Axel's robots.txt fix helped a lot.

For what I've noticed now, performance should be good on the new server though.

Niels

P.S. I'm writing up an announcement right now: the change is still
scheduled to happen on monday.