[haiku-development] Re: Notice: ACPI enabled in nightly builds

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 18:15:04 +0000

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 17:32, Fredrik Holmqvist
<fredrik.holmqvist@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As of today ACPI has been enabled by default in the development tree*.
> While there has been no reports of fan or temperature problems that we know
> of,
> there are rumours that this might happen.
>
> It's a good idea to check that fans and temperature works as normal
> just to be safe.
>
> *) This is not enabled in the prerelease builds of R1 alpha 2.

Just to note, www.haiku-files.org is only serving r1a2-rc images.

If desired, I could upload x86gcc2hybrid's anyboot image with a
filename similar to :  haiku-trunk-r<REV>-x86gcc2hybrid-anyboot.zip

One moot issue, the provided revision between that and r1a2-rc
wouldn't be in sync, as different images would provide them.

--mmadia