[haiku-development] Re: Non existing arch_atomic.h for ARM architectures

  • From: Alexander von Gluck IV <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 07:18:08 -0006

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 5:19 PM, Pedro Pinto <pemdpinto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Currently the ARM build is failing because the headers/private/kernel/arch/atomic.h is referencing a non existing arch_atomic.h in the arm folder. What would be the best way to solve these cases? Should a dummy arm/arch_atomic.h be created?

I made a few commits recently to fix the PowerPC kernel build, it may shed some light on what needs to happen to fix the other ports (or maybe not, git and cgit seem down at moment so I can't check / provide a link)