[haiku-development] Re: No activity or is list down?

  • From: Joseph Groover <looncraz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 14:26:12 -0500

There is a lot in that thread that is just me working out issues with people and are not really relevant anymore, it's a long thread and I don't expect anybody to read through it at this point.

I know that I have been posting a lot here and on haiku-commits. I hope I am not angering people by doing this. If so, I can calm down my level of discussion.

John Scipione

Judging by the amount of feedback, I doubt that is much of a problem ;-)

--The loon