[haiku-development] New to Haiku Development

  • From: tech2077@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 05:35:23 +0000

Hello,

I am Matthew Skolaut, i have been coding C and C++ for about a year and a half now, doing small hobby projects here and there, and hoping to find a place to participate in open source operating system project. I have a considerable amount of experience with Linux systems, and I am familiarizing myself to BeOS. I can usually put in about 6-20 hours of work on a good week without any interference. I also am familiar with gcc and similar open-source tools needed to build in Haiku.

I am requesting task recommendation so that i can help contribute to the project. I do not have experience beyond Haiku with the BeOS APIs or system structure, so i will be venturing into it soon with the large amount of tutorials on it now on the site.

Thank You,
Matthew Skolaut