[haiku-development] Re: New project: Address book and calendar app

  • From: Gabriele Biffi <mlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:04:46 +0200

Philippe Saint-Pierre wrote:
Hello everyone,

My name is Philippe Saint-Pierre and I'm want to do a useful
application for once.. ;-)

So, I want to create a new address book/calendar/todo list app (no
email client! I will launch BeAM or Mail gladly from my app tho)

Cool project, but the Be style is to use different apps for each task :-)

We already have People as address book, but we still miss a calendar app. Would be nice to have one. I have something like that somewhere in my old never finished projects, it may be of some use for you.

Regards,

Gabriele