[haiku-development] Re: New project: Address book and calendar app

  • From: "Philippe Saint-Pierre" <stpere@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:45:49 -0400

I think I will drop the address book part, as you suggested, People
can be extended if there is need anyway :)

Hmm, also, files attributes to handle events seems a really good idea!
Basically, one attribute would be like datetimeStart (I don't know the
conventions about attributes names, sorry :-) ) and there would be a
warningDelay or something better..

I would create a dynamic BFS query to list all events based on their
filetype (not on the 2 attributes I've just specified), sort all the
events based on time of expiracy.. every N minutes, add new events as
given by the live query and show notifications if need is..

What do you think?