[haiku-development] New openssh build

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 06:59:37 +0000

I'm taking a look at ticket 3489, here's a new build of openssh-5.2p1
http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/8/23/2062382/openssh-5.2p1-gcc2-haiku-2009-05-18.zip
Portlog notes posted here:
http://ports.haiku-files.org/wiki/net-misc/openssh/5.2p1/1?version=2
I modified Ingo's patch a bit to force configure to detect socket in network
and to find u_int64_t in posix/stdint.h perhaps not needed, bit I think a
little cleaner for potentially sending upstream (maybe not?).
Main issue I'm unsure on is picking the correct configure options to get
everything into proper directories on Haiku.  For now I rolled libexec and
sbin dirs into /boot/common/bin.  Looking for feedback on which directories
should be used.  Also have a look at some of the items listed with a "no",
are any of those items we'd expected to be "yes"?
-scottmc