[haiku-development] New Coverity scan online - hrev43316

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 20:40:55 -0800

I'm not sure if anyone noticed yet, but I did get an updated Coverity
scan up a few days back. It didn't get posted until November 29th, but
I'm pretty sure I submitted it on the 26th. It is hrev43316, built
with gcc4 and gpl addons enabled.

It is run 11.

For information on our use of Coverity, you can always refer to this page:

http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/Coverity

Also, if you have commit access, and don't yet have a Coverity account
- let me know and I can request that you be added.

- Urias