[haiku-development] New Coverity run now online!

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 13:59:02 -0700

Apologies for the somewhat long wait since the last Coverity scan was
published (it's not entirely my fault, I promise!)

But I am happy to announce that we have finally gotten a recent
submission published [1].

This new run was completed using r37534 - and a gcc2hybrid nightly-raw
target was chosen for the run to get reasonable code coverage during
the analysis (In the future, I'm considering doing only gcc4
nightly-raw builds - as the choice of compiler shouldn't have much
impact on the static-analysis step).

Somehow, the run got duplicated as both "5" and "6", but it doesn't
matter since duplicate CIDs are already linked between runs and when
the duplicate gets removed, the CIDs won't disappear.

The list of users who currently have access to this is:

bonefish
axeld
stippi
anevilyak
mmlr
leavengood
dlmcpaul
laplace
jackburton
emitrax
modeenf
aldeck
julun
mmu_man
zooey
mauricek

I have submitted the following additional user account creation
requests to Coverity:

aljen
PulkoMandy
tqh
scottmc
mmadia
korli
kirilla
stpere

But there seems to be some communication issues preventing timely
attention to my emails. I will try to get these added by the end of
this week, but I can't guarantee anything.

If you are not on the above list, have commit access [2], and would
like to get a user account created - please email me privately the
requested username, full name, and email address which I will forward
to Coverity for inclusion.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks,

Urias McCullough

[1] Our Coverity site: http://scan.coverity.com:9065/ (user account
login required)

[2] Because users have full access to mark issues as resolved, the
privilege is currently restricted to those with commit access. Feel
free to petition the haiku-development list for access, however, as I
imagine many individuals could be trusted with access otherwise.