[haiku-development] Re: Network Configuration

  • From: Gerald Zajac <zajacg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:09:19 -0400

Axel Dörfler wrote:
Gerald Zajac <zajacg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How about adding the ability in the Network preflet to disable a network interface. I recently installed Haiku on a computer which had a network
[...]
It appears that when both network interfaces were available, Haiku was confused about which connection to use.

That's a problem that should better be fixed in Haiku directly, rather than introducing a work-around like this.

Hi Axel,

Should I file a bug report about this problem, or is there already a bug report about this problem?

-- Gerald