[haiku-development] Re: Need some help with cmake on haiku

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:38:25 -0700

The tests that I thought would be fixed by #2763 are still failing but
that was due to a different problem which has now been reported in
#2773, fixing #2763 did get rid of the debug dialog that used to pop
up during those two tests, so it did what it was supposed to do.
Fixing #2773 should fix the last two failed tests for CMake.  We're
down to 2 instead of 4 as the fix for #2770 took care of the other 2
tests.
Here's today's test results:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=180756
Note the time, 212 minutes, ouch, that's twice as slow and the next
fastest listed on the dashboard.  I'm running in vmware and it does
seem slower than it used to be...
-scottmc