[haiku-development] Re: Name the package manager "Software Valet"

  • From: Sean Collins <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 23:49:19 -0400

Rene Gollent wrote:

-1. If we're going to do an homage, then at least pick something that's actually deserves it. R5 SoftwareValet wasn't that great to begin with, and as such I don't think it qualifies. Furthermore I'd have to agree with Urias as to it not being that great of a name to begin with.

Regards,

Rene

I'll reiterate something here, I wouldn't ask the sales people to write the OS, in the same way that I wouldn't ask the engineers to name it and market it.

just food for thought.

Sean