[haiku-development] Re: MediaPlayer context menu

  • From: "Humdinger" <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 17:33:02 +0200

Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> schrieb:
> Am 30.07.2011 14:00, schrieb Josh Leverette:
> > Idea: QuickTime style hiding interface, where after a few seconds
> > of
> > inactivity while a video is playing, hide > the interface. If the
> > mouse is
> > moved or the video ends, show the interface again?
>
> Another idea: before we discuss ideas for feature we could implement
> in
> the MediaPlayer, we all have a look at what features it already has,
> since otherwise we may accidentally suggest features which are already
> implemented. :-D

Yes, it's already implemented. But only for full screen. Maybe Josh
suggests to do that for window mode as well. Well, I'm againnit... I do
think hiding the interface in window mode is nice, but only when
conciously innitiated by the user, not automatically.

Stephan, you're the MP guru. Any chance for a return of the double
right-click to hide the GUI?

Regards,
Humdinger

      Deutsche Haiku News  -  Haiku Gazette