[haiku-development] Re: MediaPlayer and the Media Kit

  • From: Marcus Overhagen <marcus.overhagen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 13:08:45 +0100

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 11:12 AM, "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> * Not that important, but I'm still curious: what is the licence
>> situation on MediaPlayer? I see parts of its code are GPL, others are

All Haiku Media Player code that I contributed can be changed from GPL
to MIT license.

> We still need to check for commits from other people that don't state "MIT is
> okay".
Yes, checking the commit logs will be required, as not all people who
worked on the
files added themselfs to the copyright notice.

Commit logs can be viewed here:
http://cgit.haiku-os.org/haiku/tree/src/apps/mediaplayer

For example, people that worked on MainWin.cpp:
Marcus Overhagen
Stephan Aßmus
François Revol
Axel Dörfler