[haiku-development] Re: MediaPlayer and the Media Kit

  • From: Dane Scott - TuneTracker Systems <signalcaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 22:17:25 -0600

> Since I'd like to do some work on MediaPlayer, I've been reading into
> its source code and into the depths of the Media Kit in general.

Hey there Julian.  What sorts of things are you looking at working on in
MediaPlayer?  I'm interested in hearing about it (not to scrutinize, just so I
can stay on top of it).  I'm interested in following the action on MediaPlayer.

Want to give a quick update (on or off list, whatever you prefer)?

Dane