[haiku-development] Looking for a task

  • From: Jacek Andrzejewski <self.jacek.andrzejewski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 18:40:48 +0100

Hello,
My name is Jacek Andrzejewski.
I would like to join the Haiku development and looking for a simple task to
begin with.

According to Getting started from haiku-os.org I want to give you some
information:

What are your skills?
C++ developer with 5 years of commercial experience on Linux and Windows.

How many hour per week do you want to work?
About 4 hours / week.

Do you have experience with special development areas?
Human Machine Interface for industrial applications,
communication on various protocols - TCP, UDP, field bus (CAN, CANopen,
MVB, serial, etc.)

Is there some specific area you want to work on?
No...

I hope you will find something for me... :)