[haiku-development] Locale preflet mentioned twice in ReleaseNotes

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 21:52:46 +0200

Hi,

there are two mentions which kind of contradict themselves in the ReleaseNotes. In the New Features section it says:

"The interface and reliability of the Locale and Time preflet were improved considerably."

Later in the Known Issues section it says:

"The Locale preferences application is not working that well yet."

So, which is it? :-) I don't have an opinion on it myself, IIRC I played with the preflet after Oliver gave it some love around the last BeGeistert, it seemed to work well, but perhaps my memory is masking something...

Best regards,
-Stephan