[haiku-development] Re: Locale Kit and hash_map

  • From: PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 13:53:39 +0100

> I think one should always include <new>, not <new.h>. Does it work if you
> change it to include it this way?
>
> Best regards,
> -Stephan

This seems to work, but now i'm getting other errors in
headers/cpp/stl_alloc.h , headers/cpp/stl_vector.h and i think more
will come up as i continue trying to fix them.
I've seen this includes have been modified for Haiku, and imported
from SGI (hash_map is not standard C++ yet :)). It seems they were not
used for a long time and needs some update for building again.
So I'm not sure i should try to revive that, or find something else
that will work as well and build easily.

--
Adrien Destugues
Elève ingénieur ENSSAT