[haiku-development] Locale Kit and hash_map

  • From: PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Haiku dev <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:33:44 +0100

Hello :)

I'm trying to integrate Open Tracker's Locale Kit in the Haiku build
tree to get ready for GSoC. I put it in the 3rdparty folder and I have
started to update/correct the jamfiles so they use Haiku's build
system.
However, i'm starting to run into some problems : the translations in
the Locale Kit are done using an nash map from C++ STL. I've found the
appropriate header in haiku/headers/cpp. However, this header is not
used anywhere in Haiku's tree and it doesn't seem to build. It seems
to include a file called "new.h", which can be found at
headers/build/gcc-2.95.3. I'm not sure i can use that as i'm building
with gcc4...
What should I do ? Is there something similar to hash_map in another
place ? Should I use a regular std::map instead ?
Limiting the Locale Kit to gcc 2.95.3 doesn't sound like a good approach...

--
Adrien / PulkoMandy