[haiku-development] Re: Linux support for BFS

  • From: Jeroen Oortwijn <oortwijn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 20:48:59 +0100

On 13 January 2012 11:38, Ithamar R. Adema
<ithamar.adema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What about someone packaging the  BFS fuse driver up for Debian/Ubuntu and
> submitting a package for it to them? That could make BFS support for
> end-user's just an 'apt-get install' away ;-)

There's already a PPA for it:
https://launchpad.net/~idefix/+archive/befs-support
So after you've added ppa:idefix/befs-support to your system's
Software Sources, it's only an 'apt-get install befs-fuse' away.

I would like to get rid of the 'myfs' folder before submitting it to
Debian/Ubuntu for inclusion, though.

- Jeroen