[haiku-development] Re: Linking regression

  • From: Zenja Solaja <solaja@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 20:56:42 +0200

The linking error is with the kernel driver.  I'll check back tomorrow with
the exact error message (different PC), but it was definately the linker not
finding sigpending().  I've got 2 partitions with Haiku (mid-february
version and April 27), and it fails to link in the April version, while the
older version links fine.  More info tomorrow.
Cheers.