[haiku-development] Linking regression

  • From: Zenja Solaja <solaja@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 18:58:53 +0200

Morning/afternoon/evening

I've been working on porting Nouveau to Haiku (with constant work related
interruptions), and recently noticed a regression when linking.  My previous
Haiku build was from mid February 2010, where I was able to link
sigpending().  With the build from April 27 (Haiku R1-alpha2 image), I fail
to link the work-in-progress driver due to missing symbol sigpending() in
nouveau_fence.c.  I can ignore the issue for now since GL fence extension is
not commonly used, but I am curious as to what might be causing the
regression.  Anyone have any ideas what has changed in regards to
sigpending()?

Cheers.