[haiku-development] Re: LLVM status

  • From: Patrick Kelly <kameo76890@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 08:32:02 -0500

On Nov 12, 2009, at 7:54, HaikuBot <service.exchange@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2009/11/12 Patrick Kelly <kameo76890@xxxxxxxxx>
LLVM builds correctly, and when using the GCC frontend, was capable of building a working Haiku image from SVN. There were issues, and this was to be expected. I'm not quite sure if this is usefull to anyone, but it's nice to know it works.

Can you try this http://code.google.com/p/unladen-swallow/ ? ;)
My browsers being a ***** so I don't know that that is. I don't mean to be this way, but LLVM is working out of the box, so do it yourself. I've got a lot of work to do, getting Ada frontends and targets working for LLVM, and then adding DSP targets and opts.

Sorry, I don't want to sound rude, I'm just on a strict schedual right now.
--
With best regards HaikuBot