[haiku-development] Re: *Kit pseudo targets in root Jamfile

  • From: Rob Judd <judd@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 11:55:37 +1000

Rene Gollent wrote:
On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 7:47 PM, Rob Judd <judd@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That reminds me of something I observed. The optional Development target
automatically downloads packages from the internet, but doesn't seem to care
whether they already exist on the system. A check for that could save lots
of bandwidth ...

How so? It checks if you have them downloaded already, that's worked
fine for ages.

I recently downloaded OpenSound_Haiku20080621 and inserted it in the generated/downloads directory. Then selected this as an option to install, and the build system downloaded it again, but saved it as OpenSound.zip ... maybe it's only a fault in the script for this one package?

Rob