[haiku-development] Re: Keyboard Does Not Work

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 16:15:51 +0200

Am 22.04.2010 um 16:06 schrieb Nickos V:

Keyboard is not working with Haiku on Core i3 laptop.  Not sure
what the issue can be.  Anyone else seeing this?

On my Core Duo MacBook the keyboard and trackpad don't work either, while on Charly's MacBook (Pro?) it was said to work okay.

On my desktops I've been seeing USB problems from time to time, affecting both keyboard and mouse. Rebooting usually helps there.

As a workaround, try connecting an external PS/2 (or USB) keyboard.

Andreas