[haiku-development] Keyboard Does Not Work

  • From: Nickos V <tonestone57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 08:06:12 -0600

Keyboard is not working with Haiku on Core i3 laptop.  Not sure
what the issue can be.  Anyone else seeing this?

Haiku Nightly, r36044, Live-CD (gcc2hybrid)
Live-CD: keyboard works
Installed to drive: keyboard does not work

Haiku Alpha 2 RC, r36388, Live-DVD
Live-DVD: keyboard does not work
Installed to drive: keyboard does not work

I tried Safe Mode options but no effect.  Also played with
keyboard, keymap & locale preferences but still nothing.

I can spend some time but not lots trying stuff out.  Any
ideas?  Or what else to try before I file a ticket?

Hotmail & Messenger are available on your phone. Try now.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9724461