[haiku-development] Re: Invitation to BeGeistert 024

  • From: Don Quixote de la Mancha <quixote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:08:53 -0700

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 11:05 AM, Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Never under estimate the geek factor of any crowd. you could do a
>> Skype cast
>> ?? Would be nice for those of us who really can't make it for various
>> reasons.

How about the other direction?  Could you set up a reasonably powerful
computer with external speakers, that any of us could connect to and
talk out of?

I know Skype doesn't run in Haiku, but for myself I could run OS X
with Haiku running in VirtualBox.

I have some ideas I'd like to share with the developer community.
While I could certainly post it to the list it would be nice to hear
human voices, even faces if the video chat will work for me.

--
Don Quixote de la Mancha
Dulcinea Technologies Corporation