[haiku-development] Re: Intercepting messages between the applications and App. Server

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 15:29:12 +0200

Hi,

Yashasvi A.C. schrieb:
Ah, perfect! However, I notice that there are messages for keyboard events as well. But, when I press something on the keyboard, the key stroke messages are not caught or printed. Just displays as if nothings happened. Does the BMessageFilter not catch key messages?

It depends where you inserted the filter. Attached to a BWindow, you should definitely see the messages. Attached to a BApplication or another looper, you won't see them.

Best regards,
-Stephan

P.S. Please don't top-post if possible.