[haiku-development] Re: Intel D945GCLF2 (Atom) motherboard -SUCCESS

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 17:00:00 -0700

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 3:42 PM, David McPaul <dlmcpaul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I tried making changes to the intel driver that I thought would fix it
> but it was beyond me
>
>> As mentioned in #4260, it also happens with a Core 2 Duo system, and I
>> know that the GMA950/945G video does indeed work on my Acer Aspire One
>> which is using an Atom...

Oops, wrong ticket # up there... should have been #4240:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/4240

Did you also see the backtrace from that ticket? It seems sometimes
when you land at a black screen you can drop into KDL and see that the
intel_extreme accelerant was stuck there in "enable_display_plane" ?

- Urias