[haiku-development] Re: Intel D945GCLF2 (Atom) motherboard

  • From: Gabriele Biffi <mlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:46:35 +0200

I've got the same board, and I'm unable to boot completely.

 From a PATA HD I can't see neither the boot logo nor the debug output.
I tried to play a bit with BIOS and safe boot options with no luck.
Of course the same disk boots on other systems, so it's not an image/HD
problem.

 From the Live CD (also PATA) I can see the logo but it stops at last
icon. I didn't try debug output yet on this.

I will try more this evening. I have a serial cable and a second
machine, so I can try serial debug output as well.

Regards,

Gabriele - www.biffuz.it