[haiku-development] Re: Installer

  • From: Mattia Tristo <redmoonapache@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 12:54:02 +0100

I am old, lol , still need a cd or dvd!!! :-)
Usb is better, i admit :-)
cp is better then a gzip, i admit :-)

Not to change the installer
still the same, but instead of a copy of little files, copy files is good
beos choice, but idea: make an image with dd to insert in the iso

it grows, i admit :-)

happy to read of you beatifull people of Haiku i have met at Begeistert!!!

best regards
mattia