[haiku-development] Input polling on Haiku

  • From: Rob Hoelz <rob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:32:31 -0500

Hello Haiku devs,

So I have a couple of quick questions; hope you don't mind.  I'm not
entirely sure this question belongs on this list, as it's a question
about development on Haiku, not development of Haiku.  If this belongs
on a separate list, please let me know for the future.

I remember reading in the Be Book about input polling (ie. in a game
loop), but I can neither recall nor find the section where I read
that.  Could someone point me in the right direction on how to poll
input devices?

Also, for future reference, is there a good way to search the Be Book?
Is the Be Book available in PDF format?

Thanks,
Rob Hoelz