[haiku-development] Re: InfoPopper project

  • From: Sikosis <sikosis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:22:36 +1000

Nice -- I'm a fan of Infopopper.

Cheers

Sikosis

On 05/09/2008, at 6:11 AM, "Pier Luigi Fiorini" <pierluigi.fiorini@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Hi,
I would like to tell you that I am working now on InfoPopper and it has its own repository. Previously it was available from the IM Kit project at BeClan but now we're moving it into OSDrawer.

Here's the project page:
   http://dev.osdrawer.net/projects/infopopper/

There are also two mailing lists, for SVN commits and development:

InfoPopper builds and runs on Haiku and it can be built from 3rdparty.
I'm adding now some Jamfiles to build outside the Haiku tree.

If people want to jump onboard it would be welcome.

--
Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.

Steve Jobs