[haiku-development] Improvements to Icon-O-Matic

  • From: "DarkWyrm" <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 19:07:42 -0400

Recently I've really understood Icon-O-Matic and started to add it to
my workflow. Not only is it good for icons for applications, it's great
for button icons and other in-app pictures. I've seen a few features
that it's been lacking that I wanted to bounce off the rest of you
(stippi! :) before I considered any hackery. What do all of you think
of:

1) Adding the file name to the window title, as in "Icon-O-Matic:
fileNameFoo"

2) Changing the single launch to multiple launch

3) Going with multiple launch, adding copy and paste functionality for
shapes, paths, etc.

4) Drag and drop between multiple instances.

The clipboad and drag and drop features came from some work I've been
doing recently for Paladin. There were instances where I wanted to be
able to use parts of different files without using all of them. This
would be a very nice way to do something like this. Thoughts?

--DarkWyrm