[haiku-development] Re: I'm interested in developing a project for Haiku

  • From: Alexey Burshtein <aburst02@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 22:21:38 +0200

Hello again,

Here is the translation of course's syllabus I promised. Currently it resides
in my Google Docs account; it will probably be uploaded also to the course's
web site. This document defines the roles of the mentor, the students, and
gives detailed information on how the projects is performed.

The link:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AUZcz0CaUScEZGY5ZDZueHZfMmd6ejQ0Ymc2&hl=en

On this occasion, I would like to apologize for my previous reply; somehow the
paragraph breaks were thrown out of the text, which made it more cumbersome. I
can re-post it, if you wish.

Thanks,
Alexey Burshtein.
no considerable reason why an individual shall wish to have
a computer in his own home”.
Kenneth Olsen, Pres. of “Digital Equipments Corp.”, 1977.