[haiku-development] Re: Idiots Guide NFS on Haiku - does it exist?

  • From: Michael Franz <mvfranz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 20:15:05 -0500

I was able to mount my linux share from Haiku, I had to change my
/etc/exports .  This is what I am now using:
/home/user    *(rw,insecure,all_squash)

and then using
mount_nfs server:/home/user nfs_share 1000 100

where 1000 is the uid on the linux box
and 100 is the gid on the linux box

The only issue I have is that writing crashes Haiku - well, there might be
other issues, but since I need to write to the share that is the first thing
I tried.