[haiku-development] Idiots Guide NFS on Haiku - does it exist?

  • From: Michael Franz <mvfranz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 19:26:22 -0500

Hi,

I have been trying to get Haiku to mount an NFS share but have not had any
luck.  If I use mount it errors out, if I use mount_nfs it just hangs and
the only way to get it to stop it is to restart the machine.  I have been
able to export from OS X and Linux and mount from either platform, but Haiku
does not seem to understand the same commands, should it?

What is the equivalent haiku command for:
mount -t nfs myserver:/nfs_export /mnt/nfs_share

Thanks

Michael