[haiku-development] Re: Ideas for Haiku wallpapers?

  • From: "Adrien Destugues" <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 17:58:09 +0100

Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
> > Having some nice wallpapers would allow us to show off the OS and
> > potentially could give new users a better first impression of the
> > OS.
>
> Agreed.

Each release is fighting to fit on a CD. And you want to add more stuff
?
USers are perfectly able to get wallpapers from the internet themselves.
It's a matter of personal taste and we'll never reach an agreement on
what to include.

There are enough endless discussions on the ML already. Please don't
add more. You may join the BeTheme/HaikuTheme project at OsDrawer for
this :)

--
Adrien.