[haiku-development] Re: I will spent my source

  • From: Benjamin Gracy <bengracy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 08:47:13 -0700

Hello devs,

Probably most of you figured this out anyway, but German "spenden" means
"donate."  This might be what the earlier message was intending ("I will
spent it").

By the way, on a differen topic, I'm a student and I've been looking to get
involved with Haiku somehow for several months.  I haven't quite known where
to begin, since even the easy bugs are a little mystifying, and the
"three-months project for four students" suggestions a while back were way
over my head.

However, I've been reading Scott Meyer's *Effective C++ *off an on all
semester and so I'm going to start looking for areas of code to clean up, as
someone recently suggested.  Question: does the idea of a beginner trying to
clean up code sound like a good idea to everyone, or does it sound like a
boondoggle?

Thanks,

Ben Gracy
Boulder, CO, USA